Pregnancy Expert Forum
emergency or not?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

emergency or not?
Im currently 17 weeks pregnant and have been having this dull achy pain around my belly button and now on my right side of my abdomen for about 3 days now. No fever just the pain and alittle nausea here and there. Is this something I should goto ER for?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to call my nurse (and not go to the ER).  My nurse could discuss your symptoms with you and decide whether or not you need to come in for and appointment sooner than your normally scheduled appointment.  Belly button pain is common and usually not serious--but you should call in.
Hope this helpd!
Dr B
Herniated belly button or muscle tearing
I would call and check if it's somEthing you need to come in for or not. Sounds like a few different things but could be ok.
I am 22 weeks And went thru same thing Dr told me belly button hurt cause child pulling on oblical cord and pain was something called round muscle I hope yours is something not to bad but call Dr and ask