Pregnancy Expert Forum
extremely sore legs
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

extremely sore legs

I am almost 19 weeks pregnant with my 4th child, and have never experienced anything like this before:

yesterday I got a pedicure, and as she was massaging the lotion into my calves, I noticed it didn't feel heavenly, like it ususally does, it HURT! It felt like I had waked 1500 flights of stairs, and mind you, I have done NOTHING.

Then I woke up this morning and I could barely get out of bed, my thigh muscles hurt so much.

It really reminds me of a long, long time ago, back when I used to do this thing called "exercise." I feel like I did an hour on the eliptical with the resistance set REALLY high, and then did 100 squats with a 75lb weight on my shoulders.

but when I say I have done nothing, I mean NOTHING! I'm anemic and the exhaustion was really bothering me so I'm on "take it easy as much as possible" orders, and I don't mess around. ;)

So have you ever heard of this? Are incredibly sore leg muscles a symptom of something? Maybe another vitamin deficency? That wouldn't surprise me...

Thanks for your help!