Pregnancy Expert Forum
food

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

food
Can i eat spicy foods im only six weeks
Hi!
Congratulations!
You will have to find out!  There is no reason you shouldn't eat spicy foods as far as the pregnancy is concerned, but you may not be able to hold them down, or they may give you indigestion.
Good luck!
Dr B
I'm 36 weeks and still get down with some hot wings! You're fine, eat up!
You can but I wouldn't over indulge bc it could cause some discomfort with your gallbladder. I had that problem early on in my pregnancy, and man did it stink! I wound up having to go to the hospital because of it as I had no idea what was going on!
i am 7weeks gone,always very weak early mornings.Buh belle aint too big.pls dr i  ‎​​L♥√ع eggs,can i always eat dem?