furstration .
These days I m 13 weeks pregnant ! I soon get furstareted & atfer that I had 2 take inhaler cuz I have asthma so how to clam down ? & in which week should I consult a doctor 4 ultrasound ? Plz help
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to consider some counseling or stress management classes.  It may also be that you need to see a general doctor or pulmonologist to optimize your asthma medications.  Typically ultrasound is done at 18-20 weeks for a fetal survey--meaning to check that the baby is developing normally and to find out what gender it is.  If you are interested in ultrasound testing for nuchal translucency--to determine if you are at high risk for birth defects--you should see a doctor now(ASAP).
Good luck!
Dr B