Pregnancy Expert Forum
giving birth at 4 months

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

giving birth at 4 months

My name is Heather and I'm 20 years old. I've been pregnent twice. The first time I went into labor after carring for 18 weeks and 2 days. The second time I went into labor 23 weeks into pregnancy. They found a hole in my plecenta the second time and I was in labor for 3 days. Well anyways I want to know why this keeps happening. No one can tell me why. Is it because my blood type is o neg? Can you please help me? I want children.But don't know if I can.
Tags: children, Blood, help

This is not related to your blood type.  I would encourage you to talk with the physician(s) who took care of you during your past pregnancies who may have some sense of the underlying events that resulted in your losses and can talk to you about having a proper workup.  Best regards,

Dr. Downing
Have you asked the doctor about an infection called "groub B strep" (shortened name), my sister lost her waters at 19 weeks and had her baby die at 28 weeks when delivered, there is treatment for this if caught early enough, if you dont ask they dont usually test for it, all women carry it but only becomes pronounced in some pregnant women an causes problems, it is worth looking into, and i am so sorry for ure losses x