Pregnancy Expert Forum
giving birth at 4 months
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

giving birth at 4 months

My name is Heather and I'm 20 years old. I've been pregnent twice. The first time I went into labor after carring for 18 weeks and 2 days. The second time I went into labor 23 weeks into pregnancy. They found a hole in my plecenta the second time and I was in labor for 3 days. Well anyways I want to know why this keeps happening. No one can tell me why. Is it because my blood type is o neg? Can you please help me? I want children.But don't know if I can.
Tags: children, Blood, help
Related Discussions
242596_tn?1192429549
Hello,

This is not related to your blood type.  I would encourage you to talk with the physician(s) who took care of you during your past pregnancies who may have some sense of the underlying events that resulted in your losses and can talk to you about having a proper workup.  Best regards,

Dr. Downing
2 Comments
Blank
335765_tn?1220173378
Have you asked the doctor about an infection called "groub B strep" (shortened name), my sister lost her waters at 19 weeks and had her baby die at 28 weeks when delivered, there is treatment for this if caught early enough, if you dont ask they dont usually test for it, all women carry it but only becomes pronounced in some pregnant women an causes problems, it is worth looking into, and i am so sorry for ure losses x
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now