Pregnancy Expert Forum
hcg level for 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

hcg level for 6 weeks 4 days pregnant.
Hi  I am 6 weeks 4 days pregnant. My hcg level is 15056. Is that good for how far along I am? Thanks.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that there is a huge variation in the values that are considered normal.  One source I read said 1000-56000 for six weeks.  So is going on over time is actually more important--for example is the level increasing, and what does the ultrasound show?
With a number as high as yours, the baby should easily be visible on ultrasound if there is any concern.
Good luck!
Dr B
I think that is good I had a miscarriage in December and mine was pretty high considering I was only something for about 5 and a half weeks and was suppose too be almost ten. So I'd say yes it's good.
Hello is the doctor gonna ever answer my question? I payed 20 dollars .