Pregnancy Expert Forum
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

help
if you take one birth contol pill and stop and have unprotected sex afterwards is it possible that the pill will make you bleed like a period and you could still get pregnant?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if you stop the pill, very often you will have what's called a withdrawl bleed.  It does seem like a period. You can get pregnant whenever you stop the pill.
Good luck!
Dr B
Yes I stopoed my pills after my period and the a week later had another week of light bleeding like a period. I got a positive test a couple weeks later. I guess I concieved the day or two after that light bleeding.