Pregnancy Expert Forum
how do you know when baboes heartbeat stops?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Im 7 weeks pregnant heard the babies heartbeat at 6 weeks ive had a miscarriage 3 years ago and im so scared the babies heart is going to stop.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that I understand your fear, and most women who have experienced miscarriage as well as those who haven't have felt the same way.  There isn't much that you can do except take good care of yourself and say your prayers.
Good luck!
Dr B
Not to worry  this time all will be wel
Don't worry ur baby's  heart is not going to stop now at least for 80 years...have u heard the hb last time..at what week u miscarried lastly.
Last time I miscarried I was probably 5-6 weeks
I had one to and now im 8weeks pregnant i heard the heart beat yesterday everything going to be alright for both of us
Thank you I sure hope so :-)
I have been reading pregnancy after a loss. Very good book do far! I also baught a fetal heart Doppler, my son was stillborn at 38weeks 5days so I understand your fears! It also helps to talk to ppl In support groups. There is a support group called "over the rainbow" for women who are pregnant after a loss on FB
Our those things cheap??
I am going through the same thing. Had a miscarraige at 8.5 weeks and everytime i feel different i get worried and stress over it. Like when my morning sickness went away at like 9 weeks i was freaking out but i had a dr apt the next day and he assured me everything was fine. Its hard not to think about it and not want to tell everyone even tho u want to b excited
I had exploritory surgery 4yrs ago and the doc told me I couldnt have any more kids. Well now Im 35 and I just found out that Im pregnant. My last pregnancy was 16yrs ago. Will my pregnancy be high risk? Do I need to do anything special? Im really freakn out lol  
I meant to post that som wer else. Sorry
How much are those dopplers? & where do u buy them???? Tia.
I got mine off eBay around 57 dollars works great
Do you have the link to over the rainbow on facebook?
I had a miscarried and I know how ypu fill I habe a miscarried in feb and in apr I found out I am pragnat againg and I  at the 6 weeks wjen 8 lost my first one
I paid $25 for my fetal Doppler on eBay! Works Awesome! Keeps me stress free about baby when i find the heart. But you can't really hear it till 12 weeks on these things. Good luck!
My first 2 pregnancies were miscarriages.  When I got pregnant for the third time, I was so nervous.  @ 7weeks, my dr did an ultrasound and there was a sack and a strong heartbeat!  It was the same nervousness with my second  and currently my third!  Take it easy, relax and everything will be just fine!