Pregnancy Expert Forum
how far along am I?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

how far along am I?

If i had my period on march 30th and then didnt have it in april at all then get it may 15th for only 2 days how far along do you think I would be? Obviously the 2 days in May was implantation bleeding right ?do I count may's 2 day period as my last cycle? Thx u for your input :)
603463 tn?1220630455
Hi!
The best way to determine how far along you are is an ultrasound.  A vaginal ultrasound can determine how far along you are with an accuracy of 2-7days.
If you were my patient, I would suspect that your March period was your "real" LMP and I would guess you to be about 11 weeks.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
7 Comments
Blank
Well, I got pregnant on march 27 and I am 13 weeks. Did you take a pregnancy test?
Blank
Well I'm currently 2 periods late 6 test says negative 2 at Dr office and 4 hpts but I'm always sleepy hungry at times but don't wanna eat and have been cramping for 3 days and still nothing
Blank
Yes I took a blood test it says I am definitely pregnant but that was yesterday so I haven't been to see the doctor yet but I figured 11 weeks also Thx u everyone for your input:)
Blank
I took a pregnancy test at home and it was positive but I don't go to the doctor untill July 9 what can I do to make sure my baby is healthy until I get to an actual doctor p.s I don't know how far along I am
Blank
I actually have the same question.. I had a normal period April 24th 2012 and on May 21st I had an irregular light period which is odd for me I always have a regular period.. well I missed my period for June and took at hpt if I went by the normal April one i would be 10 weeks if i went by May I'd be 6 weeks the thing is if i went by May my hpt wouldn't have been positive and I mean bright less that 30 seconds positive.. what do you think? 10 or 6 weeks?
Blank
You have to go by ultrasound bc everyones hpt levels are different and they varey. As long as the numbers double your fine. Mine said I was 2 weeks and had a ultrasound 2 weeks later that proved I was 6 weeks.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now