Pregnancy Expert Forum
how far along am I?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

how far along am I?

If i had my period on march 30th and then didnt have it in april at all then get it may 15th for only 2 days how far along do you think I would be? Obviously the 2 days in May was implantation bleeding right ?do I count may's 2 day period as my last cycle? Thx u for your input :)
Hi!
The best way to determine how far along you are is an ultrasound.  A vaginal ultrasound can determine how far along you are with an accuracy of 2-7days.
If you were my patient, I would suspect that your March period was your "real" LMP and I would guess you to be about 11 weeks.
Hope this helps!
Dr B
Well, I got pregnant on march 27 and I am 13 weeks. Did you take a pregnancy test?
Well I'm currently 2 periods late 6 test says negative 2 at Dr office and 4 hpts but I'm always sleepy hungry at times but don't wanna eat and have been cramping for 3 days and still nothing
Yes I took a blood test it says I am definitely pregnant but that was yesterday so I haven't been to see the doctor yet but I figured 11 weeks also Thx u everyone for your input:)
I took a pregnancy test at home and it was positive but I don't go to the doctor untill July 9 what can I do to make sure my baby is healthy until I get to an actual doctor p.s I don't know how far along I am
I actually have the same question.. I had a normal period April 24th 2012 and on May 21st I had an irregular light period which is odd for me I always have a regular period.. well I missed my period for June and took at hpt if I went by the normal April one i would be 10 weeks if i went by May I'd be 6 weeks the thing is if i went by May my hpt wouldn't have been positive and I mean bright less that 30 seconds positive.. what do you think? 10 or 6 weeks?
You have to go by ultrasound bc everyones hpt levels are different and they varey. As long as the numbers double your fine. Mine said I was 2 weeks and had a ultrasound 2 weeks later that proved I was 6 weeks.