Pregnancy Expert Forum
i Dont feel pregnant...am i?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

i Dont feel pregnant...am i?

Hi, Im seven weeks pregnant. i had three positive home tests, and one positive doctor test. i Dont have nausea or any morning sickness and its really worrying me. i peed alot, my boobs are tender..and my scent is strong but other than that i Dont feel pregnant. i had no bleeding or indication of miscarriage. is there anyways to ease my mind? i just need proof that Im pregnant besides someone's word. thank you
I sometimes still don't feel pregnant and I'm 18w2d. If u have no bleeding or anything there is nothing to worry about u really won't feel pregnant till u start to show and start to feel the baby move
I am 18 weeks 4 days and still don't feel pregnant, either. I never had morning sickness or any other symptom other than having to pee a lot.  Very little breast soreness. This is my first baby and I am paranoid about everything. I have not gained any weight, do not show at all and have yet to feel my baby move. I have had 4 ultrasounds and the baby is fine in all of them. It does make me feel better when I get to see her moving around and see her little heart beating.  That makes it real for me. I know how you feel because I felt the same way and still do at times!  Try not to worry so much and good luck!
I am in the same exact situation as you. Thank you for asking. Hope you get some relief soon
I have a quick question, i had unprotected sex on the 17th and the 24th of this month, my fiance came in me multiple times on both days. I have this really weird feeling that im pregnant. I always get my period at the beginning of each month and they are always irregular usually between the 1st && the 7th. I just got my period yesterday (29th) a week early. Could i still be pregnant?
I didn't start feeling pregnant until about 9 weeks when I started feeling really tired in the afternoons, and that's when the tiny bit of morning sickness I had kicked in. When I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks I was even surprised to see a baby with a heartbeat in there!
Im 6 weeks and the only feeling i have is very sore breasts :(
Hello preggo ppl!!!..lol
@Raichu*** if u want some solidity other than someones word... Take into consideration that u have all of the OBVIOUS  SIGNS of pregnancy. That in addition to Ur missed period,positive pregnancy test is enough to hold u over till u begin Ur prenatal vista which will def include; blood wrk, urine test, sono, and more.... So relax and enjoy the ride... Bcuz it fun... Dnt make it a stress trip!!!... Ok {----»  best wishes hun
Im 6 weeks and 3 days and i have no symptoms at all i think is normal... My other preagnancys were the same did not get sick at all... Only my belly was growing but did not have any sickness or soreness nothing... Im verry lucky seens some women get verry bad morning sickness..
Avatar n tn
There are times when I still forget I'm pregnant and I'm 23 weeks, I feel the baby kick and everything, but if it is your first, its gonna be a little surreal until you're actually holding your baby. My nausea didn't start until about week 8 or 9, your first prenatal visit may help things sink in a bit.