Pregnancy Expert Forum
i want to increase my hunger?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

i want to increase my hunger?

I feel always tired & lonely . I offen do cry & so I can't digest anything . There's always a pelvic pain in my stomach what shoud I do ?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you have quite a few symptoms of depression. I would strongly suggest that you see a counselor and psychiatrist.  A psychiatrist can prescribe anti-depressant medications--which will often stimulate your appetite.  They could also help you deal with problems that may be causing excessive anxiety.
Good luck!
Dr B
4 Comments
Blank
Get plenty of rest. Drink lots of fluids. Small meals help like six a day your appetite will pick as time go by but do stay hydrated.I was same in beginning first trimester. .I'm now 26 weeks appetite is better but still get tired I rest as much as I czn
Blank
Get a hobby and stop feeling bad for yourself.
Blank
Glad to kno iim not the only one who feels ths way #6 weeks
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker