Pregnancy Expert Forum
iMPLANTATION BLEEDING ?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

iMPLANTATION BLEEDING ?

I've asked so many questions with this situation. My first day of my last period was July 23rd and lasted until July 26th. My boyfriend and I TTC on Sunday the 18th, (3 times). In my period Tracker app I was expecting my period a day or two later, now I can't even remember, anyway.. on Sat. Aug 24 I started bleeding (very lightly) and just stopped yesterday (from what I know) Tues. Aug 27. It wasnt enough at all to use a tampon, I pretty much just folded a little bit of tp and put it on my underwear. We also TTC Sun. Aug 25 and Mon Aug 26. I took HPT's when it said i was 3,4,5 days late and got negatives, i know it was too early to tell but I thought maybe it could have been from earlier in August.. Plz help.
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that the bleeding you had in August was probably a period.  IF it was an implantation bleed, you should have a positive pregnancy test by now. I would suggest tracking it as a period, and then using ovulation predictors on cycle days 11-16 to see if you will ovulate.
Good luck!
Dr B
2 Comments
Blank
wait a week n do another test...and dont b disapointed if ure not...its emotional tryin for a baby...but lots of fun tryin all the same...
good luck, sounds like an embedding bleedsvto me...
c x
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker