Pregnancy Expert Forum
iam a pregnant or not

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

iam a pregnant or not
I always come on my period the end of the month but last time I had unprotected sex was on the 11th of last month I came on my period the next day now I'm on my period again but I came on the 10th & I'm a heavy bleeder I'm not bleeding as much but I still on my period.
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  I ALWAYS advise a pregnancy test whenever the bleeding is unusual for you.
It is not at all uncommon for a woman to have an "off" cycle now and then, so chances are good that this is not anything serious, and that it will sort itself out, but do the test!
Dr B
Hard to say my period change up some times but not that often maybe once a year... If it lady longer than a day i would say you are not preg
*last
I'm really confused I had unprotected sex four days ago but I've been getting bad cramps in my stomach I havent came on my period yet
ًif you wasnt sexually active then you had sex its normal its going to affect you period go and get pregnancy test done good luck
My ex boyfriend dident pull out?  So does that mean im?  Prego?!  Id be4 weeks an my boobies hurt but im only 14 !!!