Pregnancy Expert Forum
idk if im pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

idk if im pregnant
My last wo peroids were late and I've only spotted for a couple day and I've had other sign so am I prfgnant
Have you taken a pregnancy.test?
If you have taken a test and it is positive then you are preggo but if it says no it may still be to early or you might be changing cycle days either way call your doctor
Why stress yourself out, invest in a pregnacy test!!! Stress alone could delay your period as well as many other things but if theres any possiblity you might be pregnant, take a test. Whether for your peace of mind or the health of your unborn baby...the sooner you know the better. Good luck hunn!!