Pregnancy Expert Forum
is it normal

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

is it normal
Im 9 weeks pregnant ive been bleeding for 4 days now but dont have any pain, but when I use the restroom I see bloody mucus like things in the toilet. I want to know is this normal or am i having a miscarrige?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would want you to call me and I would get you in for an ultrasound right away. I would want to check the fetal heart rate to be sure you haven't lost the baby.  It is likely to be a mild subchorionic hemorrhage which is like a bruise between the wall of the uterus and the membranes, and in most cases will heal uneventfully.
Good luck!
Dr B
so sorry to heard that but I think u should go to the ER asp :-(
:( dosnt sound normal, when i was 4 weeks pregnant i started to bleed but it was liquid and brown ish just for 2 days and it was a little, they told me at the hospital it was normal but i couldnt do anything for 2 months now im 7 months preggo, i really think you should go to the hospital asap,. really wish you the best much love
Sry to hear that you need to go to er as soon as possible. Try to bed rest