Pregnancy Expert Forum
is she pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

is she pregnant
okay so my girl and I were in a hottub, we were getting a little touchy, we wanted to try to stick it in and she ssid I barely got the tip in, im worried that I may have gotten precum in her and she may be pregnant. Is this possible?
Hi!
If your girlfriend was my patient I would advise her that there is emergency contraception available at most drug stores and can be obtained without a prescription.  I think it is unlikely that she would conceive given the circumstances.  Some recent studies have suggested that there really ISN'T sperm in the pre ejaculate.  I would suggest a pregnancy test if she doesn't
have her period on time.
Good luck!
Dr B