Pregnancy Expert Forum
is this normal?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

is this normal?
I'm   26 years old  and in the past 4 years  have had  4 miscarriages   2 of which were tubule   which resulted in the loss of my left tube.   and since then we have had a hard time getting pregnant    my period has always been irregular   but  this time my period is  bout a week late  and started to have brownish blood discharge  (which has never happened before)   and its not in the urine  so i dont think it is my period yet.  anyone know what this means?
i know this probable doesn't mean anything.     and if i do end up with my period again is there a way to increase my chances of getting pregnant with having only one fallopian tube?
Hey, im so sorry to hear your havin such a tough time & am sorry for your losses.
It may be a little harder for you to conceive but not impossible,  I am currently 8 weeks pregnant myself and I experienced the brownish discharge about 3 before I found out I was expecting, my doctor said this was implantation bleeding,  so maybe its a good sign.  Fingers crossed for you good luck.  :)
P.s maybe take a home test?
thank you   ,

i took a pregnancy test  today and it came up positive almost instantly!!   I'm not getting my hopes up though  until i hear from the doctor  if it actually is positive or not though.  
as i stated  i took the pregnancy test and it came up positive  in the morning  i still had some bleeding ??   it wasn't anything  horrible bad  and it was extremely light red  so i took another test and it came up positive still  so i dont know what to do or what to think.  2 tests both positive.  but still spotting .???
Hey, aww wow two positive tests! U know u cant cant a false positive result, u can get a false negative but not the other way round.  
It does sound to me alot like implantation bleeding, mine didnt last long, an so im guessing from what u have said that u must be very early,  my advice would be, get a doctors appointment asap, and tey to be optimistic,  think positive thoughts,  try not to stress too much,  which I totally understand mist be hard for u not to worry, but please try not to.
Hope all is well,  good luck, keep me posted on your progress ;)
P.s some women experience some bleeding in pregnancy & its nothing to worry about, so like I said no stress, an maybe try to have a scan to put your mind at rest.  
Once positive u r pregnant... u can only get a False negative readin n still could be pregnant. But not a false positive n not be pregnant. Mild bleedin in early stage of pregnancy is perfectly normal. Call ur obgyn n make ur prenatal appt. Btw CONGRATULATIONS... think positive ur to BLESSED to be STRESSED :)
Implantation bleeding or scb?? Sorry to scare u but I have scb ( sub chorionic bleed) take it easy and try to rest ur pelvic until u see ur dr. No sex or anything until ur dr can confirm. I don't want to worry u but seeing u've had so many losses just want u to side with caution. Sticky baby dust to you!