Pregnancy Expert Forum
just wondering

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

just wondering

Hello Iam 24 years old with a 4 yir old daughter ..I'm 9 weeks pregnant today..my first baby had anencephaly had my second daughter and she is perfect ..got pregnant last year had miscarriage at 11 weeks. Went to my doctor and dey checked my progesterone levels and she told me what dey look for is 20 and higher and mine was 22..do u think everything is ok and I won't miscarry again?!? Really nervous! !
Hi!
Your progesterone level is excellent!  Of course, no one has a crystal ball, but I would say that you have an excellent chance that the baby will be healthy and that your pregnancy will carry.  I am sorry that you have been through so much to get to where you are, but it does make you appreciate the ones you have more!
Good luck!
Dr B
idk i guess you just have to wait and see if your levels go up...
Thanx for giving me positive feedback! ! It really makes a difference ..thanks again!!!