Pregnancy Expert Forum
just wondering
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

just wondering

Hello Iam 24 years old with a 4 yir old daughter ..I'm 9 weeks pregnant today..my first baby had anencephaly had my second daughter and she is perfect ..got pregnant last year had miscarriage at 11 weeks. Went to my doctor and dey checked my progesterone levels and she told me what dey look for is 20 and higher and mine was 22..do u think everything is ok and I won't miscarry again?!? Really nervous! !
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
Your progesterone level is excellent!  Of course, no one has a crystal ball, but I would say that you have an excellent chance that the baby will be healthy and that your pregnancy will carry.  I am sorry that you have been through so much to get to where you are, but it does make you appreciate the ones you have more!
Good luck!
Dr B
3 Comments
Blank
idk i guess you just have to wait and see if your levels go up...
Blank
Thanx for giving me positive feedback! ! It really makes a difference ..thanks again!!!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank