Pregnancy Expert Forum
late

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

late

I switched birth control pills in October, had sex with my bf in November (that was the last time), used a condom (didn't break) and im still on my new b/c pills. I came on my period in December and my family had the stomach flu for a while.. i caught it a week before my period was due, no throwing up though. it is now January and im 7 days late... what can this mean?
HI!
If you were my patient, I would recommend that you do a pregnancy test.
It is possible that you are pregnant, but I think unlikely.  If the test  is negative, I would suggest waiting to see what the next cycle will bring.  It may be that your cycle is off because of the stress of the illness.
Good luck!
Dr B
That yu might be pregnant
it might not have came due to the change in meds. i doubt ur pregnant if u used a condom and took BC