Pregnancy Expert Forum
losing fluid in pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

losing fluid in pregnancy

im nearly 13wks pregnant with my 11th baby i woke last nite and was wet it didnt seem to be urine
but im really scared something is going to go wrong as had lots of problems with my last pregnancy and had emergency section i have got few stomache pains is this normal??? or something to worry about?? thanks
Tags: Pregnancy
Hi!
I ALWAYS advise people to contact their doctor anytime they are concerned that their water may have broken.  Having said that however, I must admit that it is pretty unlikely to be amniotic fluid this early on, as there just isn't that much fluid yet. Your doctor/midwife would be able to do tests to find out for you.
One way to know--if it IS the water, it will usually continue to leak.  If it IS your bladder, it usually won't continue to leak.  So, maybe wait a couple of hours and see what happens.

Good luck!
Dr B
thank you my scan was today and all is fine i worry too much and baby is fine thank you for your help lisababys
My husband and I are trying to have a baby and my doctor has me taking provera since I don't cycle on my own. My question is , if I go to take my provera and I'm pregnant and don't know it will it be okay?