Pregnancy Expert Forum
lost...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

lost...

My period last period was Dec 21st I took a test in the beggining of febuary after I never got my period on January 15th, it came up faulse negative.... this will be my first baby... I'm scared because I have an ulcer on my gull bladder and I have ovarian cysts... I'm never hungry, haven't gotten any kind of neasuated or sickness... can anyone help?
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were mypatient, I would have to advise you that I am a bit confused by your post.  Was your pregnancy test positive at some point?  If you have not had a test done by a doctor's office, I would suggest doing that first.
Once your test is positive, your next step should be to call and schedule an appointment for prenatal care.  The doctor can help you sort out all of your other medical issues (gall bladder, ulcer, etc).
Get your appointment ASAP--don't worry about insurance as the doctor will be able to bill later if you don' t have insurance now.
Be sure to tell the doctor all of your information (bring records)
and ask all of your questions.
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979