Pregnancy Expert Forum
oligohydramnious problem in sonography

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

oligohydramnious problem in sonography
I have problem of oligohydramnious which is found in scan and I'm 30 week pregnant. My baby's weight is 1.296 kg only.I'm very much about worry plz suggest me what to do now...plz its my first pregnancy
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that what you really need to do is to have a consultation with a high risk ob specialist.  If your own doctor hasn't suggested it--request it.  This is a significant issue and could become a serious problem if ignored, but I really doubt that your providers will ignore the results.
Good luck!
Dr B
Oligohydramnios means there isn't enough fluid around the baby.  The course of action would depend on how much fluid there actually is.  What did the doctor tell you to do?
Doctor advice me to have arg9 three times a day.... And bed rest. Current 8 point water.