Pregnancy Expert Forum
possible pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

possible pregnancy
I am 40 years old and my husband and I are trying to have our first baby. My last cycle was on November 5th and my cycle is every 21 days and last 4 days. For the past week my need to urinate has increased to the point I have to go several times at night. I've also began to have light spotting on and off, lower back pain and cramping as if my period is about to start but no period. I took a home preg test yesterday and it came back as a faint positive.  Could I be pregnant?
Hi!
I apologize for the late response.  For some reason not everyone's post shows up on my list  and yours was missed --again, sorry.
I hope by now you know what is going on.  Either you have had a period or you line has gotten darker--hope for the later.  There are not many things that cause a false positive pregnancy test, so you are probably pregnant!
Good luck!
Dr B
Oh your definitely pregnant I had spotting with my first pregnancy. A faint line is a line ... Hope it works out
take a test with your morning pee to get a better positive line if you don't believe your first one(:
I say wait just one more week to get a stronger positive. Until then id say CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA.*!!
I have had spottinh all day today could I be pregnant?