Pregnancy Expert Forum
possibly pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

possibly pregnant?

My cervical mucous was eggwhite on August 17. My fiance and I had sex from the 21st til the 27th. My period came August 30th but right now I'm having weird symptoms. Some might say its PMS but I normally don't get them. I'm peeing every 2 -3 hours, I sometimes have pain in my lower back but I'm still getting minor cramps in my vagina plus feeling dizzy/random light headaches.. My cycle is irregular and if I don't have my period by this Sunday, it'll be considered late. Is it possible I'm pregnant?
Hi!
Yes, it is possible.  If you were mypatient, I would recommend that you wait until you are late for your period before checking a pregnancy test.  That will give you a better chance of having hormone levels high enough to register so that you don't have to take lots of tests.
Obviously, if you do have your period, there is no need to check a test.
Good luck!
Dr B
Avatar n tn
I meant the 23rd to the 27th
you may be ovulating that can cause white mucus. If you have had unprotected sex of course it is possible. Posting this on a forum can't tell you for sure. Only way to know is take a test hun.