Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy after age 50

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

pregnancy after age 50
What are my chances of getting pregnant after age 52 without any drugs or fertility aids?
Hi! If you are still having regular menstrual periods, there is still a chance.  Unfortunately, the odds are stacked pretty strongly against you, and it would be on the order of a miracle.  But miracles do happen.

Would you consider adoption? Almost all of my friends have wonderful adopted blessings instead of or in addition to their natural children.  It might just move you a step up in the miracle line.

Good luck!
Dr B