Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy after tubal ligation and ablation

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

what are the chances of getting pregnant after a tubal ligation and endometrial ablation? i had the tubal july 2011 and the ablation about 7 months after that. i have had all of the pregnancy symptoms for the last month or so. what are the chances of me actually being pregnant?
HI!
Pregnancy after both surgeries is rare but possible.  If you were my patient, I would recommend that you take a pregnancy test right away!
Good luck!
Dr B
Bump
the symptoms have not substided.... i am having pains in my side and back. cravings, increased hunger, and a few days ago my breast started lactating a little. i went to the doctor and they did a blood test that came back negative. they did an internal sonogram and it showed a small fluid pocket in the center of my uterus. hormone levels were all normal. not sure what to think....... help!!