Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy worries

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

pregnancy worries
hi i went through ivf in november this yr had egg transfer on 4 december which all came to great news im pregnant went for my scan yest and i should of been 7 weeks and 3 days but my  only shows me at 6 weeks and 1 day i seen the heart beat and everything but am so worried because of dates the nurse from the ivf clinic said not to worry it might catch up :s but all babys that small grow at same rate im sooo worried can any one help me please thank you xxxxx
Hi!
Congratulations! Usually if a normal fetal heart rate is identified there is about a 90% chance that the pregnancy will continue.  Very early ultrasounds can have an error of up to 3-4 days built in to the calculations.  So, that would put you a little closer to your expected dates.  eg. 6 weeks 5 days.  The nurse is correct, eat right take your prenatals, say prayers if you do so, and wait fo the next ultrasound.  I hope it all goes well!
Dr B
My surrogate had transfer 14 days ago..her HcG today was only 26 and her prosterone was 32.  Are the levels too low to support a viable pregnancy?