Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pregnancy

i am 18yrs of age and ma boyfren is the same age also, we ave been aving sex for 2yrs nw, and we ave never used a condom before, instead i ave been using a contraceptives pill (PEARLE). nw my period finishes on tuesday and we had sex on that same tuesday and he came in me sooo many times, bt am worried that i maybe pregnant, so am asking can i get pregnant?? If yes, why? and if no, why?
Tags: "pregnaney
Related Discussions
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
Pregnancy is ALWAYS a possibility, but in your case is unlikely.  You are taking oral contraceptive pills which prevent pregnancy by many different methods including preventing ovulation.  Even if you do occasionally ovulate while taking the pill, it is not likely that it will happen during your period.  
By the way, good for you for being mature enough to use contraception.
Good luck!
Dr B
4 Comments
Blank
Yes you can no matter what pill you take or not. If god wants that baby on this earth it will be here. If your taking the chances of him cumming in you then be ready for a baby. I'm 15 was on birth control I let my boy friend *** in me because I love him and just so happens I am 16wks pregnant with a healthy baby on the way due 10/31
Blank
i knw that but what am saying is that even though i had sex on the last day ma period ends a still cn get pregnant??
Blank
It is theoretically possible to get pregnant during your period...but VERY unlikely. Add to that  the fact that you are on an oral contraceptive and the chances that you are pregnant from intercourse during your period are so remote...I can't even calculate them :)

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now