Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

pregnancy
When is the best time to get pregnent? We have been trying for 2 years to get pregnent and we had no luck plz help
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would refer you to this part of the site with the ovulation tracker:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/ovulation
I would also encourage you to use ovulation predictors when you are within your fertile window (usually cycle days 11-16) to confirm if you are actually ovulating.  If you ARE, the next steps would be a semen analysis and possibly a dye study of the fallopian tubes (hsg).  If you are NOT ovulating, there are some good medications that can help with that.
Good luck!
Dr B
Well first take a deep breathe it took me and my guy a whole year after a miscarriage I started using an app that told me when I was highest fertile and month after month disappointment till one month I jus didn't think about it then my period was let then I test postive and now I'm 16 weeks with a lot more while to go...good luck hope that helps
Also take folic acid pills ive been trying 2years to get pregnant after a week of taking the pill im now 18 Weeks pregnant today so good luck
Hi i havw been tryingbto get pregnant for a year now but seemz it not working aive been nartoed for ths past year and till daye i dnt see any results of pregnancy.. pls help
Ovulation calendar they even have a app.based on your cycle let's you know THE days your fertile ovulating etc I would highly recommend it
Hi their it took me and my husband 8 years to get pregnant and I have a 4 yr old son and I am 7 weeks pregnant again just relax and forget about it, it will happen when it,s ready x
Hi me n my husband married the last 2 years and after married i missed my period for 3 months and im fink that im pregnant but when i took the test it negtive result im so sad than after that 3 month im bleeding for almost 2 month..after that bleeding we try again but its all come out im so sad...can ny1 help plz i really want to get pregnant
We went through the same thing. Finally a doc told us to start on day 9 after the first day of your period. Most docs will say day 14 but we finally after 10 years conceived and it was day 9! Good luck!!!