Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pregnancy

When is the best time to get pregnent? We have been trying for 2 years to get pregnent and we had no luck plz help
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would refer you to this part of the site with the ovulation tracker:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/ovulation
I would also encourage you to use ovulation predictors when you are within your fertile window (usually cycle days 11-16) to confirm if you are actually ovulating.  If you ARE, the next steps would be a semen analysis and possibly a dye study of the fallopian tubes (hsg).  If you are NOT ovulating, there are some good medications that can help with that.
Good luck!
Dr B
8 Comments
Blank
Well first take a deep breathe it took me and my guy a whole year after a miscarriage I started using an app that told me when I was highest fertile and month after month disappointment till one month I jus didn't think about it then my period was let then I test postive and now I'm 16 weeks with a lot more while to go...good luck hope that helps
Blank
Also take folic acid pills ive been trying 2years to get pregnant after a week of taking the pill im now 18 Weeks pregnant today so good luck
Blank
Hi i havw been tryingbto get pregnant for a year now but seemz it not working aive been nartoed for ths past year and till daye i dnt see any results of pregnancy.. pls help
Blank
Ovulation calendar they even have a app.based on your cycle let's you know THE days your fertile ovulating etc I would highly recommend it
Blank
Hi their it took me and my husband 8 years to get pregnant and I have a 4 yr old son and I am 7 weeks pregnant again just relax and forget about it, it will happen when it,s ready x
Blank
4052172_tn?1349342406
Hi me n my husband married the last 2 years and after married i missed my period for 3 months and im fink that im pregnant but when i took the test it negtive result im so sad than after that 3 month im bleeding for almost 2 month..after that bleeding we try again but its all come out im so sad...can ny1 help plz i really want to get pregnant
Blank
We went through the same thing. Finally a doc told us to start on day 9 after the first day of your period. Most docs will say day 14 but we finally after 10 years conceived and it was day 9! Good luck!!!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank