Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

pregnancy
I HAD A ABORTION 9/21/2012 I had birth control pills I started on the following sun and I took them irregulaly
MY PERIOD STARTED 10/21/12 DTD 10/27/12
TODAY I AM 14 WEEKS 4 DAYS PREGNANT WHEN DID I GET PREGNANT
November 4 th
Is when u conceived
Hello I think I have the same problem...
I had an abortion 22/11/2012- 29/11/2012 (at 7 weeks) - blighted ovum....than i had my first menstruation on 19/12/2012 (28 days from abortion) ...
Now the menstruation is late for 13 days but I dont know if I'm pregnant, and how did I get because just in days of ovulation i didnt had sex with my husband..
I dont want to do the hone test of pregnancy because I'm scared that it.will sbe negative...
Is it possible that is late because of abortion?!??
There's no way the baby was conceived on Nov 4th bc mine was and I'm 17 weeks and 4 days
Hi   on the 21/2/13 i found out i was pregnant nd i took a clear blue test telln me i was 2-3 weeks pregnant nd my last period was at start of january 2013 and i dont no when i got pregnant help me
Why are you all getting pregnant right after an abortion??  You don't want kids put them up for adoption!!!
Hey Hopewv1
First its that is none of your business....and you don't know all the details. Save the stupid comments. They were asking for advice...not your pot shots.
Condoms.....jus sayin
Can you dumbasses read??!!??
Wow...calm down people... Lol
No one has the right to judge and jumping them for asking help isn't right I'm here if u have any questions and ill answer best I can. Best wishes