Pregnancy Expert Forum
pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

pregnant?
I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past 2weeks on and off, my period sas suppose to start the 14th. I did experience cramps before the 14th and still am. It is the 19th and I'm late after the 21st but i still have cramps but no period. Am i pregnant?
You could be but to know for sure you would need to go to the doctor and stress can cause you to be late or completely miss
ok first off stress does not mess with your period or pregnancy and you can also not trick your body into thinking that you pregnant! seriously googling everythign only makes matters worse! Dr are always your best option! or a midwife