Pregnancy Expert Forum
should i worry?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

should i worry?

I'm six weeks pregnant & in my a/s there was ah yolk sack but no baby is it 2 early 2 see the baby??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would reassure you that if there is a yolk sac you are probably fine.  In about a week there should be a tiny little "bump" on the yolk sac with a little flickering heart beat.  It is probably just too early.
Good luck!
Dr B
I'm having the same worry. I really want to know too. Babymed.com had a question posted and nearly EVERYONE said not to worry. I had two transv. ultrasounds and HGC levels checked and they said it was okay to see just the gestaional sac and yolk sac for where my levels are. I'm 19 and nearly 6 weeks. The size at 5 is around a sesame seed, so I see why it may not be seen, and 6 is around a pea.Hope you have a good pregnancy. Best of luck.
I had experience the same too... but when i reached the 8th week there i saw already the baby and heartbeat
It had a miscarriage at 6 weeks & the doctor didn't see anything in my uterus at all . Seeing the yolk sack is a good sign , in about 2-3 weeks you should be able to see the baby & the little heart beat ... Don't stress too much ! Good luck :)
Iam 7wks but i suffer with this problem like gas and constipation no blood just seems to b gas what do i do my back and stomach annoys me
I had the same issue at 5 weeks and 4 days there was no heartbeat went back at 6 weeks and 4 days and there was a heartbeat. Dnt get to worried one day can throw off the doctor. Sometimes it takes to about 7 or 8 weeks to see a heartbeat. No s stresd jus stay calm congrats btw.
I had two u/s before they finally saw my baby.
they thought i was 8 weeks i had an ultrasound too early. to be honest some ultrasounds are better than others. i had to have 3 ultrasounds for monitering possible eptopic and on my last one at 6 weeks and 2 days they saw a yolk sac baby and heartbea! i would go back in a couple days so much can change in that little amount of time! trust me i was a nervous wreck!