Pregnancy Expert Forum
sickness

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

sickness

So im finding that nothing help i keep getting sick ive tried crackers nibbling all day but the nausea continues im 8 weeks can anyone help me
Dont worry that happened to me until 12weeks to 16weeks preg but everyone is different have u tried peppermints they rly helped me
I am also 8 weeks. And  haven't been able to keep anything down. I have even been throwing up water! I don't know what to do either.
Water is hard on an upset stomach. You'd be better to try drinking ginger ale or Sprite. Give it time and it should pass. If its too bad talk to your Dr and they may prescribe you anti nausea medicine.
Peppermint gum! My life saver ! :) it'll get better I promise
Peppermint tea!
Try ginger ale and peppermint!  I am 27 weeks And I actually lost weight during my first trimester due to morning (all day) sickness! I was sick until  month 4.  Also make sure you eat with or just before you take your prenatal vitamins, I used to get sick from the iron in them as well.  :)
These tips I shall try I'm 5weeks pregnant and it is driving me insain I don't think I can last anouther 7 weeks like this x
I am in the same boat...tomorrow I will be at 9 wks.  The last 3.5 weeks have been pure misery with all day morning sickness and vomiting...I talked rk the Dr and tried several things before starting on an anti-nausea medicine.  I have also found relief thw past day and half from wearing "sea bands" found by dramidine at CVS pharmacy.  Good luck!! I am not 100% but feel lots better already!
I suggest zophran. It's the best. Kills the nausea and doesn't put you to sleep. I'm pregnant with my 3rd and not looking for to throwing up again.
I was awful from week 6 this is my second baby, started off with nausea but then one day I felt I was going to be sick, from that day up until week 18 i was like it everyday, i couldn't be I was just heaving my guts up, I wasn't getting any relief! I couldn't eat or drink hardly anything and smells triggered it off too! my boyfriend got me crystallised ginger, it worked really well when I could stomach taking it! I'd recommend trying it.
Am 14 weeks and 4 days and my morning sickness has finaly passed. I had it bad from 6 weeks to the end of my 13 week Mark.
I tried the Gravol Natural source with Ginger. It was amazing and safe to take while pregnant. They have it in tablets and lozenges. I like the lozenges. It really makes the morning sickness tolerable and it's non-drowsy so you can go about your day. Good Luck.
Warm water with lemon helps me. It's healthy. But you must take care to brush teeth with some fluoride paste if you want to drink it more often. As all fresh fruit it may damage your smile easier now. Avoid fizzy drinks they contain chemical sweeteners and can harm your baby.
Zofran has saved me! I take it around the clock! Bf I got it, I had lost 7 lbs in less than a week from throwing up everything!
well baby number5 and with. Last pregnancy and this one I'm currently almost19 weeks still **** everyday. I've lost fifteen pounds so far.  My midwife put me on phenergan  OMG it works awesome. But the full dose did make me very drowsy I cut in half not drowsy and works great not **** anymore. I also take vitamins right before I go to sleep they were making me sickeri didn't think was possible if been so sick.  That change and meds has been great I also took med  with my last one my daughter she's perfectly fine and healthy. Some ppl say they can be Bad to take I've not found that true so far :-D good luck feel better soon
Ginger tea is the best!!!
I used preggie pops you can get them at babys r us or a maternity store. They are fantastic for nausea. I was sick with my first for 3 months and tried those and it went away instantly. They are completely safe. When i got pregnant with my second i never had a problem with bein sick
I'm prego with my fourth, seven weeks in and I'm experiencing the worse all day morning sickness ever! I've lost 2 1/2 lbs already and have bronchitis! So i feel ya! I too keep peppermints w me and was prescribed anti nausea meds but it makes me tired and I've been throwing it up in the morning when i take it anyway, I've found eating small bland meals every 2-3 hours helps because getting hungry makes me worse...this feeling isn't helping me get excited about this special time in a mommas life!
Ginger Ale Worked Wonders I Had Morning Sickness All Through Out my 4 on DB#5. My 1st,2nd& 4th I Was Give a Prescription for Anti-Nauseah Meds. The Pills Tasted Horrible so I get Nauseous after Taking my Pill so I'd Pop It in my Ginger Ale so I Didn't Chup my Brains Out. I Was so to Look like the Girl From the Excorsist. I Suffered from Pyloric Stenosis and Projectile Vomiting until I was 13, Then I got It Corrected. I Hurt to Hear my Friends Calling Me The Excorsist Girl so I got Medication to Help! The Jokes Stopped Thankfully!
I'm 17 weeks now and have been sick the entire time. The best thing that's helped me (as much as possible) is sucking on hard candies, like Tootsie pops or sweet tarts. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.
I'm 17 weeks with my 3rd and i have no energy and am way tired..i can't get my house work done..any suggestions on healthy energy??
Try sour candy..lemonade or cold green grapes. Also fresh air!!!! Exercise also helped me.