Pregnancy Expert Forum
spotting

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

spotting
I am 7 and a half weeks and have been having very light brown spotting for the past there days what could it be
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that this type of bleeding/spotting is very common and probably nothing to be concerned about.  If the bleeding becomes bright red, or is associated with cramping, I like to have my patients come in for an ultrasound.
Good luck!
Dr B
I'm 6+5 and have had the same and some red blood also. Dr said it was normal and I have been reading it could be implanting into the uterus and not to worry unless its followed by heavy bleeeding or cramps. Easier said than done I think I have been google crazy reading every article I could find.
hi i have a question. can u help? im 21 year old female. with pco for a long time. i have taken primolut-N for some time and diane 35 course for 5 months. but it comes back. its been 6 years. at school i had pimples, a lot of them on my cheeks. but i thought it was because of stress. i was at the top of class back then.
at high shcool i got an ultrasound due to scanty periods and not being on time. Ultrasound  diagnosed me to be pco. testosterone was high and fsh was low.at high school my progress rate declined and i was satsfied. i had made good friends and i didnt feel it important to get good grades. even though i tried to get good scores but i couldnt. i stared on diane 35. n i started ahving hair loss. so i didnt complete the course of 6months. i toook it for 5 months. i took primolut n after it for periods to come but that works only when i take it.
im hirsutism positive too. i have hair on my lumber region starting from L3 i guess n they are 1.5 inches long. the more i shave the more they increase. plus i have scanty periods now too. i have given up all hope. plus i think my face is swoleen beacuse of it too. is it posssible? help me to treat hirsutism pco n uti.
I am  having brown spotting also! I bellieve I'm five weeks pregnant, just ad four positive HPTs two days ago. My doctor had me go for an HCG level followed by another level in 48 hours. I'm a nervous wreck:( She also told me I'm on "ectopic precautions" which freaks me out!