Pregnancy Expert Forum
van I get preg

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

van I get preg
I havent had a period for the last 7months and im wantin a baby with my partner we have yried everything but nothin is workin I have been to the docs but they daid not to worry till iv not had a period for a yr but it judt dont seem right van I still get preg
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would definitely be concerned that you haven't had your menstrual period!  The lining of the uterus can build up over time and eventually become cancerous if nothing is done. Naturally the first thing to do is a pregnancy test. Then
I would  treat with progesterone to cause the lining to slough (generate a period to clean the uterus).
After that, I would prescribe some medications to help you ovulate and get pregnant.
I would also do some tests to determine why you are not having your period.  I would check a TSH prolactin and a 17 OH progesterone level as well as an FSH.
Good luck!
Dr B
Iv done pregnancy tests and it is dhiwin negative all the time should I do into the docs to adk for the folloeing u said to b done thank u very much
I think you have to consult to a good gynecologist and do a proper checkup. I will pray for you and hope that everything will be good and fine.
"Good Luck"