Pregnancy Expert Forum
very early symptoms of pregnancy?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

very early symptoms of pregnancy?

Hi all,
     My question is,  what are the very early symptoms of pregnancy ? Here very early means before u miss the period. and i want to know how much the implantaton bleeding ( means ur pregnant and u bleed on ur period date) . please anwer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you.
Related Discussions
242596_tn?1192429549
Hello,

Most women experience some signs or symptoms of pregnancy as early as three weeks after conception. The most common symptoms of early pregnancy are:

Amenorrhea
Nausea with or without vomiting
Breast tenderness
Increased frequency of urination
Fatigue

Other symptoms women report in early pregnancy include food cravings and aversions, mood changes, lightheadness, abdominal bloating, constipation, heartburn, low back pain, nasal congestion, and uterine cramps similar to those felt before or during menses. Most of these symptoms can be attributed to the changing hormonal milieu of pregnancy.

I hope you find this helpful.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
3 Comments
Blank
367100_tn?1330918325
thanks for the answer for my first question. Here my second question is still left. Generaly a woman how much bleed in implantation bleeding. Is this exactly like the Period or it is for only spotting means no need to use Pad???
Blank
I believe implantation bleeding is not as heavy as a normal period.  it's suppose to be some spotting light pinkish, that's what i have read.  do you think you might be pregnant?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now