Pregnancy Expert Forum
vigina bone pain??

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

vigina bone pain??
sometimes i have vegina bone ( i dont what i shoul it call) pain. it comes only for 5 - 10 minutes. I told my gynecologis she was laughing and said there is nothing here. it may be psycological or gastric. Is ti so?? im trying for a babay for a year now. is that any relation to not getting pregnant. i didnt see the fertility doctor yet.

I'm not sure what you are referring to, the "vagina bone".  I'd encourage you to follow up with your gyn.

Best regards,

Dr. Downing
The Pubic bone!
I dont know its name. Meight be.this pain has  any relation not getting pregnant??
A related discussion, pain was started.