Pregnancy Expert Forum
whatz wrong wit me
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

whatz wrong wit me

Hi i am a mother of 3 i got my tubes tied ,cliped ,and burned 3 yeasrs ago and 4 the pass 4 monthes i havent had a  period .and i was wondering if you would know what kind of changes these were.I havent been stressing or any thing i have been feeling tired and every now and then i feel sick .Ididnt do much throwing up with any of my kids .And with all 3 every time i went to the health unit to do preg.test i was told that i wasent preg.but went back 4 months lator and there i was 4 months preg.well i will let you go can u help me??????????????????????????????????? Thanks