Pregnancy Expert Forum
who would be the father?

This forum is for questions and support regarding Caesarean Section , Childbirth, Diabetes, Depression, Fetal Monitoring, Genetic Testing, Hormonal Changes, Labor, Lamaze, Morning Sickness , Nutrition, Parenting, Prenatal Care, Weight gain.

who would be the father?

I am currently pregnant, the problem is I'm not sure who the father might be. I had unprotected sex with my ex and about 3 or so days later I got my period. Only thing is it was very light and lasted about 2 days. Usually I last 5 or more and its never light. I thought I was fine. About 2 weeks later I had sex with my actual boyfriend and we didn't use a condom. Couple weeks later I started noticing a change and it turns out I was pregnant. I really think its my boyfriends but I still have that doubt that its probably my ex. Please help. I know I did wrong but I really need a peace at mind here.
Hi!
Your question is very common.  Those ex boyfriends cause all sorts of problems!
The best way to determine who is the father is to do a paternity test.  Your OB care provider could help you with this.  You can also try to calculate back from the due date to the ovulation date and see how close this date is to the date of the encounter with your ex boyfriend.  
Good luck!
Dr B
wow um it your boyfriend becouse u got your period with your ex. and with your boyfriend u kept having unprotective sex.. just never tell your boyfriend this!!!
That bleeding you had for two days wasnt neccesarily your period esp if you usually get it for 5 or more days and it was light. I was get a DNA test to be sure because everyone involved needs to know. And, I wouldnt hide it. Esp if its not his!! But, get a test done. Or if you dont want to do that, sit down with your doctor and calculate the most probable conception date. As your peegnancy goes on they can tell more accuratley by the size of your baby. Remember, you can only get preg when your ovulating and you cant ovulate twice that close together, So whip out the calender hunni!!