25 weeker
So my baby girl was due on Dec. 2, but due to an incompetent cervix I had her August 19 at 25 weeks. This whole NICU experience is so hard going through. This is my first child. Has anyone had or have stories similar to mine. I really could hear some sucess stories right about now. Thank u.
The nicu is stressful but its what your baby needs right now. I have 2 preemies my son was born at 27 weeks and sailed thru the hospital with no problems and was out a month before I was told he would be.. he did everything when he was supposed to. he's 6 now and just has some learning delays but is smart

My daughter was born at 26 weeks and was really sick and at 7 weeks old I was given the option to let her die but said no. She was in the hospital for about 3 and a half months.  She was really delayed in everything til  she was almost 3 but is now a healthy happy 4 year old and has caught up with everything