Premature Babies Community
25 weeker

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

25 weeker

So my baby girl was due on Dec. 2, but due to an incompetent cervix I had her August 19 at 25 weeks. This whole NICU experience is so hard going through. This is my first child. Has anyone had or have stories similar to mine. I really could hear some sucess stories right about now. Thank u.
The nicu is stressful but its what your baby needs right now. I have 2 preemies my son was born at 27 weeks and sailed thru the hospital with no problems and was out a month before I was told he would be.. he did everything when he was supposed to. he's 6 now and just has some learning delays but is smart

My daughter was born at 26 weeks and was really sick and at 7 weeks old I was given the option to let her die but said no. She was in the hospital for about 3 and a half months.  She was really delayed in everything til  she was almost 3 but is now a healthy happy 4 year old and has caught up with everything