Premature Babies Community
32-33week preemies??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

32-33week preemies??

Anyone had a preemie born 32-33 weeks. I don't think I'm gonna make a day over 33 weeks. Would like stories and weight if possible. I'm already dilated to a 2 and my placenta is full term (grade3) and I think I'm in labor again :(
Hey love, I'm bumping/ following this post too bc i obviously am going through the same thing. Much love to you and little lady :)
Thank you ;) just hurting so bad and contractions are in my back not showing up on screen. Lol funny how they say no contractions yet I'm dilating!! Guess I will have to be in full blown labor for them to believe it. All back panis with kaylin during my labor with her with my son I had an epidural so I don't really remember
My daughter stopped growing at that gestation but was born at 36+5 at 4Lbs 11Ozs. I too had no visible contractions as they were all in my back and L&D was going to send me home.... Before they could do that my water broke hang in there hun you are almost done.
Wow. I e had contractions in my back since last night. My midwife told me my cervix was tilted backwards yesterday and when I looked it up it means your uterus is more towards your back. So I think that's why I've been in so much back and side pain. I'm scared to go back in b/c if I'm at a three ill be admitted but if I went now at least my hubby is off work. Right now its calmed down but still hurting. It's just making the right decisions before its too late. Sometimes my docs make me feel so dumb.
I get monitered every 4 hours for an hour and my contractions are showing up either :/ literally as soon as they take off the moniters i start feeling them lol
I'm having bad ones but they come and go. I'm terrified to find out how far dilated I am next week. I may be a 4 by now. They come and go all day I hate it. My back is in so much pain and me and my hubby had a huge argument today so I have been in my bed since 8 am. Just crying and hurting.
My daughter was born at 27.3 weeks 3.9lbs..she was amazingly healthy with strong lungs (8/9on apgar) i believe because the steroids.my son was born at 33.1 weeks..again same apgar 6.6 lbs..
i know its scary i had my daughter at 23 weeks she was 1 pound 2oz. Unfortunately sometimes because technology doesnt pick some things up thats what the doctors go by. My daughter is now happy healthy not a thing wrong with her and 2yrs old. As uncomfortable as u may be in labour just remember modern medicine is very advanced and they can do amazing things to take care of u and bub.
thanks! ive made it to 34 weeks so far. i failed an ffn 7 days ago so my doc thinks ill have her by 35 weeks or before. we will just have to see i gues. i know she should be able to do alot more and every 24 hours she is inside does her some good!
Every 12 hours count! Gud luck!
I was 34+5 and my son was 4lbs 10oz he was so healthy tho. Now hes 4 months and HUGE! he already caught up on his weight he weighs 16lbs now
I had my daughter at 26 weeks pregnant. She weighed 910 grammes which i was told was a good weight. I had the injections to boost her lungs before i had an emergency cesarean. And i would like you to know that was 19 and a half years ago. Medicine and doctors are getting better all the time. My thoughts are with you. Ps.. there has never been a reason for my daughter arriving early. She just wanted to make an early appearance.. xx
My daughter was born at 32 weeks exactly. She was 3lbs 10oz. and despite warnings from the nursing staff, she was born breathing. She made it out of the hospital in a month though they predicted a 2 month stay.