Please help :/
I am 35 weeks and 4 days, & my daughter has tried to come at 27 weeks, and also 31 weeks. I went into l&d and they gave me a shot in my iv the first time, was in the hospital for 8 hours before they stopped contractions (only dilated to 1cm) , then a second time at 31 weeks.

I've been having contractions again but my ob says they aren't going to keep me from going into labor because I'm 35 weeks.
:/

I am getting really scared,this is my first baby & all I want is for her to be healthy. What are the chances that she won't have any problems if I have her at 36 weeks ?
Don't worry. She should be fine and maybe weigh about one pound less than a full-term baby. That is not bad at all and it means that you can bring her home.  My sone was almost two weeks early and was rather thin, but otherwise just fine.

I just looked at the date of you question. So you have already had your baby. How is you little girl?
I just had my baby last Sunday at 35 weeks.  She was 4 pounds 6 ounces.  She had some breathing issues and we are currently staying in the NICU bur she is doing so well... she is just trying to put on weight and keep her food down.  If you have baby at 36 weeks he/she should be ok. Probably have to stay in nicu for a bit to be monitored. I wish you the best!
I had twins at 32 weeks 4 days. They weighed 4lbs 11 oz & 4lbs 5oz. Mine had issues breathing right at birth, but it lasted maybe 24 hours & they were fine. Their main problem was learning how to feed on their own. It took 17 days for my son & 22 days for my daughter. They're now healthy, normal 16 month olds & they weigh around 24-25 lbs each.
Hi I had my son at 34 weeks and 5 days he was fine he didnt need any help with his breathing but he was in nicu for 6 days for jaundice.. And he weight 6.8 lbs doc said if he didn't came out he will b 9 pounder baby like my first son..  He is now 3 months old big and healthy.. Wish u all the best