Premature Babies Community
advice on premature babies?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

advice on premature babies?

I'm 17 and just about 21 weeks pregnant. I just got put on bed rest because I'm at risk of preterm labor. My doctor thinks I'll be lucky if I make 32-34 weeks, and the baby is aiming for 3-5 pounds. This is making me so so worried. I'm so paranoid that he's not gonna be okay. Anyone who's experienced something like this, feel free to share stories and throw out some advice. Thanks.
Hello, I'm 18 years old got 2 children and with my first everything was absolutely fine, my second pregnancey was basically crap! My waters broke at 25 weeks and I started bleeding 2  weeks after, I had to stay in hospital becasue they didn't know why I was bleeding and then I went into labour at 28weeks, had a beautiful baby girl and she was 2lbs 4oz, she was on abit of breathing support at first but now she's got no support. I went into hospital to see her the other day and I was speaking to her consultant and she said her head isn't growing they said either her brain isn't growing or her skull bone structure has weaved itself together but they said they cod do operation their not going to do anything yet to her because consultant said anything could happen. My little girl will have good days and bad days but There's no point worring because its amazing what people at the hospital can do if your baby comes early. The only advice I have got is DO EXACTLY WHAT THE DOCTORS SAY, they go through stuff like this every day so they know what there on about. Hope everything goes ok for you and good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank