Premature Babies Community
hellp syndrome
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to premature babies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hellp syndrome

i just had my daughter 5 weeks early by emergency c-section, due to hellp syndrome. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. just curious to find out as much about this syndrome as possible, i did some research about it., but haven't really found out a lot about it, yet. i would like to know if i have chronic kidney disease and chronic high blood pressure if every time i get pregnant if this will happen again. if anyone has this please let me know what you know about it.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3057436_tn?1359318238
How did you realise the signs of help Syndome i have been ill for nearly 2weeks now and been reading up on the internet about it and some of the symptoms are the same of what i have been experiancing what you made you first think something was wrong ive got a appoitment with my GP tomorrow x
Blank
3057436_tn?1359318238
Im 27+2
Blank
i didn't know anything was wrong at all, until the day i had her. i had really bad pain in my rib area and it got so bad i couldn't walk. so, went to l&d and that's when i found out my liver was failing and my blood pressure was way above stroke level. hopefully everything works out for you and you don't have it. good luck.
Blank
3057436_tn?1359318238
Thankyou. It wasnt anything to worry about thank god and im fine now :)
Blank
good, glad to hear that : )
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Premature Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703