hellp syndrome
i just had my daughter 5 weeks early by emergency c-section, due to hellp syndrome. i was wondering if anybody else has had this problem. just curious to find out as much about this syndrome as possible, i did some research about it., but haven't really found out a lot about it, yet. i would like to know if i have chronic kidney disease and chronic high blood pressure if every time i get pregnant if this will happen again. if anyone has this please let me know what you know about it.
How did you realise the signs of help Syndome i have been ill for nearly 2weeks now and been reading up on the internet about it and some of the symptoms are the same of what i have been experiancing what you made you first think something was wrong ive got a appoitment with my GP tomorrow x
Im 27+2
i didn't know anything was wrong at all, until the day i had her. i had really bad pain in my rib area and it got so bad i couldn't walk. so, went to l&d and that's when i found out my liver was failing and my blood pressure was way above stroke level. hopefully everything works out for you and you don't have it. good luck.
Thankyou. It wasnt anything to worry about thank god and im fine now :)
good, glad to hear that : )