premature baby
I had my son at 27 weeks. He is now 3,months n still n hospital. As much as i try to stay strong. When it almost time for him to come home theres a set back. The say back now is he has asthma and he cant breath much on his own. Which also diagnosis him with chronic lung disease. I would like to no why if they can find nothing wrong. Why my baby can breath without cpap ventilation.
My son was also at 27 wks...he weighed right at 2 lbs and was is Nicu for 3 months. Rest assured they are making sure he is ready for the outside world. Its scary bringing them home, I was a wreck without the sounds of tje monitors and beep noises. My son was 5 lbs when he came home.....he is,now 3 yrs and dounv great a
My son wad born at 27 weeks.  He was barley over 2 pounds. He was in nicu for 14 weeks. The doctors hold onto them till they are sure they can do eveything on their own including breathing.  He is now 7 years old with no health issues. Trust the doctors! Will keep your baby in my prayers.