Preventive Medicine Expert Forum
Letargic
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered are Primary Care Vaccinations, Infectious Disease Prevention, Cancer Screening, Cancer Prevention, Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, Heart Disease Prevention, Health Screening (includes non-cancer and non-cardiovascular diseases such as osteoporosis), Preventive Medicines, Healthy Living / Health and Wellness, Weight Loss, Healthy Eating, Pregnancy & Birth Control, Childhood Preventive Care, Tobacco & Alcohol Counseling, Primary Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Letargic

Im feeling tired all the time. + sleepy after waking and wanting to lie down after 4 hrs awake
Im getting tension hedace all over my head- Back front + sides
Im also recovering from surgery 19 months ago on my shoulder, had titanium put in!
this gets very sore + acing alot
1351808_tn?1276904027
Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. I can only imagine how disconcerting your symptoms must be. Your medical history is complex, and the cause of your lethargy could be from a number of things. If you are having so much trouble with pain, this could disrupt your sleep, leading to lethargy. Alternatively, if you are taking pain medications for your pain, you may be experiencing side effects from the medications as they can make you drowsy, or alternatively, could be withdrawing from your medications, which might explain why your symptoms are worst when you wake up. Your condition could also be related to your previous surgery. Finally, you could have another condition entirely unrelated to your previous medical conditions, such as migraines, sleep apnea, or depression -- to name a few.

In short, I would highly recommend seeing your doctor to help diagnose what's going on and to come up with a plan to get you feeling better.

- Dr. Nundy
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank