Ability to achieve orgasm post radical prostatectomy
I am a 70 y.o. male, 22 mos. post-radical prostatectomy (robotic) with PSA=0.  Prior to the procedure I had erectile dysfunction which responded to Cialis.  Post-surgery, I can achieve an erection with prostaglandin 20 mcg by injection but am unable to reach orgasm.  Is there any nerve-reconstruction or other procedure that would restore the ability to achieve orgasm?  

One of the problems here is that you already had baseline dysfunction before the procedure. Hence, the expected outcomes of any procedure may be different due to this variable. Nerve reconstruction and regeneration is undergoing a lot of research largely for patients with spinal cord disease, but there isn’t any particular breakthrough as of yet. Nerves are pretty sensitive structures, they do not respond well to injury of any sort.