Bleeding from bowel when passing stool
When went to toilet first thing in morning when woke up, I see bright red blood in bowl after passing stool. This is first time it has ever happened. I wait 1hr then go again and find nothing. It was clear of any blood, but stool was not solid. Can I get any clear info on what may be cause of this.
Sounds like hemmorrids. Are you having any anus itching. Classic symtoms of blood in the bowel. Have your had a lot of gas lately and been straining when trying to go? Forcing gas will definately give you hemmeroids.
Have had no itching of Anus but a lot of gas for sometime. Have not had to strain when wanting to go...No force used for any procedure
Gas can cause internal hemerroids. The stool not solid as was mixed with the blood. Go have it checked out to make sure all is ok, but sounds like hemerroids.
Thanks for your assistance....Will do as you suggest and what I was going to do...get on blower and make appointment with the Doc. Cheers Kiwi Kev
Nice photo Kiwi! And dont forget to click the best answer tab.
dave