Aa
A
A
Close
CATHETER REMOVAL
I had my catheter removed yesterday following robotic surgery?I changed my pull-ups every two hours for probably eight hours and they were saturated.I never had the urge to urinate but the urine seemed to flow out.Today(twenty hours after removal) I am urinating some on my own but everytime I get up from a sitting position I start to urinate sometimes I make it to the bathroom and sometimes I don't.I would like to know if anybody has had similar experiences after robotic surgery and what I should expect from here on out.,
                                                             THANKS
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My husband had a RP 11 weeks ago, and only 2 weeks ago his leakage slowed down dramatically.  He now only uses 1 pad a day, and is now confident that he won't have any more accidents.  You could be different, and stop quickly, or go on for 6 weeks, or 12 weeks.  Everyone is different.  Go in to the forums and you will find a few of us have posted comments about leakage.  My husband started sport again this week.  Today he goes out for his first game of golf.  A miracle!!!!  Just be patient.  I might add that he went to an incontinent physio last week.  Just be aware when you get up from a chair.  Practice your Kegel exercises.  Good luck.  Not a pleasant operation is it.

Cheers,
Woodie 263
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
CATHETER REMOVAL
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703