Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
Cancer in my future?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cancer in my future?

I have a multi-problem. I am 41, I had a vasectomy (14 years ago), My father died of Prostate cancer, I have had urinary tract infections, twice since the vasectomy. Since my vasectomy my ejaculation amount seems to be a lot smaller and thicker. Now (lately) when I ejaculate my left testicle hurts, it's a pulling feeling. Of course it doesn't hurt enough to stop. I also have/had a small pea size lump on the left side of sack. It has/had a small head on it so I did pop it and squeezed out thick pus. It came back about two weeks later. I popped it again and more pus came out, not as thick this time. My past urinary infections - I had ultrasounds done. I'm really not sure what was found exactly, I was put on antibiotic and the pain/swelling went away. The doctor said that it was urine backflowing into the tract and causing the infection. The only pain I have is during ejaculation. I have had my prostate checked in the past and everything was fine.